CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

quarta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2009

Will you listen?



If I told you I loved you
would you stand and stare?
would you take me into your warm arms
and whisper that you cared?
darlin' you're the light in the winter skies
my hope in these dark days as summer dies
you were the one who taught me to dance through life
who told me to put away the knife and listen
to our soul's soaring melodies
we're broken but we have each other
will you listen please
if I told you I loved you
would you see me with those oceanic eyes?
see the real me and look past my disguise?
I wish I could dance with you the whole night through
hurt you to see you cry the tears kept so long inside
and finally know the truth
play my song again and I'll kiss you in the rain
taste your tears and wash away the pain
if I told you I loved you
would you let me hold you as we fall asleep?
if you want it boy, my heart's yours to keep.

0 comentários:

 
Creative Commons License
Refugio by P.Rocha...Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons.