CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

quarta-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2009

My life without you




I can't tell you how much I miss you.
I never realized it before but now I do.
You are my reason to breath, my reason to live.
And without you here by my side I have nothing to give.

I think of you day and night, to the point where it's just not right.
I reminisce on your beautiful eyes and your soft skin.
And I can't do nothing but cry, thinking of the places we haven't been.
I want to let go, I want to stop living, I want to stop the fight
The only thing that keeps me going is the hope that you might call me tonight.

I try to call you anyways , knowing your phone is broken.
But it soothes the pain , hearing your voice be spoken.
Just like a moth who keeps getting to close to the light.
I look at your pictures day and night and it's a beautiful site.

Your smell, your laugh, your feet, words can't say how much I miss.
There's nothing I wouldn't do for just one more kiss.
You know they say, love conquers all things,
If that was true you'd be with me and you'd accept this ring.

0 comentários:

 
Creative Commons License
Refugio by P.Rocha...Esta obra está licenciada sob uma Licença Creative Commons.